Style and design your own unique plates to display for all to see. Using graffiti stencils and glazes these plates can be your new project. Each plate from I Love to Create has a different technique to be used.
- Concepts® Underglazes for Bisque and Majolica
- CN 112 Bright Delft
- CN 181 Light Kiwi
- CN 253 Dark Black
- CN 291 Light Purple
- CN 292 Bright Purple
- CN 293 Dark Purple
- CN 341 Light Pink
- CN 342 Bright Pink
- CN 501 Neon Yellow
- CN 502 Neon Blue
- CN 504 Neon Orange
- CN 507 Neon Red
- Dinnerware Bisque Designs
- 21433 Square Charger 11.75" x 11.75" x 1.5"
- Signature Brushes
- SB 807 No. 6 Fan Glaze
- Tulip® Fashion Graffiti™ Stencils™
- Urban Graffiti
- pure•brilliance™ Clear Glaze
- Paper towels
- Container for water
- Paper cup
- Potter’s sponge
- Painter’s tape
- Wipe plates with dampened sponge to remove bisque dust.
- Cover work space with paper towels.
- Pour large puddles of Light Pink, Medium Pink and Light Purple on piece of foil. Dip Fan Glaze brush in Light Pink and make random strokes of color on front of plate. Rinse brush and repeat with remaining colors, making random strokes with colors overlapping. Let dry and repeat two more times.
- Pour a small puddle of Dark Purple on foil. Dip the Fan Glaze brush into paint and spatter over plate. Let dry.
- Position Headphone stencil on plate. Tape part of stencil to plate to keep from shifting. Pour a puddle of Dark Black on foil and tap portion of potter’s sponge into paint. Use finger to keep stencil secure and pounce Dark Black into stencil openings. Let dry and repeat; remove stencil.
- Splatter and sponge Dark Black randomly on plate. Refer to photo. Let dry.
- Repeat steps from Headphone Plate, using bold, free strokes of Light Kiwi, Neon Blue and Bright Delft. Let dry and repeat two more times.
- Position PEACE stencil from Love & Peace Pack on plate, tape and pounce in Dark Black. Let dry and repeat. Position brick design from Urban Graffiti Pack on top and bottom corners of plate as shown or where desired, and fill in with two coats of Dark Black.
- Spatter and sponge Dark Black randomly on plate. Let dry.
- Repeat random brushstrokes on front of plate with Neon Red, Neon Yellow and Neon Orange. Let dry and repeat two more times.
- Position Bleeding Heart stencil from Love & Peace Pack in center of plate, tape down and pounce in Dark Black. Let dry and repeat. Place chain link fence stencil from Urban Graffiti Pack at top and bottom corners as shown and fill in with two coats of Dark Black.
- Spatter and sponge with Dark Black. Let dry.
- Brush one coat of Pure Brilliance™ onto backs of plates. Let dry. Pour Pure Brilliance™ into a paper cup and dilute with water. Brush over first coat of Pure Brilliance™ and let dry.
- Repeat steps on fronts of plates, brushing gently and being careful not to smear designs. Let dry.
- Stilt and fire to Cone 6.
You will need three 21433 Square Chargers.
Read NextGlitter Paint Galaxy Home Decoration
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Join our community of 5 million crafters!
- Get free craft projects, exclusive partner offers, and more.
- Information Use
Thank You for Signing Up!
There was an issue signing you up. Please check your email address, and try again.