This cute Denim Tote can be embellished any way you like. DIY tote bags like this are fun for summer and can hold anything from library books to beach supplies.
- Ka-Jinker Tool
- 1 package white Ka-Jinker Links
- 1 package light purple large circle Ka-Jinker Jems
- 1 package light purple small circle Ka-Jinker Jems
- 1 package lime green large flower Ka-Jinker Jems
- 1 package white small flower Ka-Jinker Jems
- 1 Canvas Creations natural canvas adult apron
- 1 set lime green Funky wood bag handles
- 1 yd. 7/8" green/lavender ribbon
- 2 yd. 5/8" lavender/white ribbon
- 1 yd. lime green medium rick-rack
- Fabric glue
- Cut tote bag handles in half. Trim each end of the handles to 4" long from the top edge of the tote bag.
- slip each cut tote bag handle into wood handles. Turn back tote bag handles to inside of bag. Fold in raw edges and glue securely to the inside of the bag.
- Glue a row of rick-rack 3 1/2" down from the top of the tote bag. Glue a row of 5/8" ribbon around the center of the bag. Using photo for placement glue a row of 7/8" and 5/8" ribbon below the center ribbon leaving 1 1/4" between ribbon rows.
- Following manufacturers' instructions, Ka-Jink a row of alternating white flowers and large light purple Ka-Jinker Jems above the row of rick-rack as per photo.
- Between remaining ribbon rows, Ka-Jink rows of alternating small light purple and large green flowers to the bag as per photo.