Wonderful Watermelon Bag
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
"Nothing says Summer more than a nice slice of watermelon, right? But… easier than cutting yourself a piece is making you (or someone else, if you’re nice like that) a fun bag that resembles the refreshing Summer treat. This design is simple, cute, and easily recognizable - which will definitely lead to compliments from people everywhere you go. You may sell all finished products made from this pattern; however you may not share, sell, or distribute this pattern in any way, in whole or in part. I would greatly appreciate a link back to my shop or this pattern anytime you sell this item online."
Crochet HookG/6 or 4 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Finished Size1 size: Diameter: 9” Height: 10"
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- 3 Hour Amigurumi Doll
- Denim Tab Top Curtains
- Fish Scrubbie
- Classic Raglan Cardigan
- A Sprinkling of Leaves
- Lightweight Knitted Cowl for Cooler Days
- Upcycled Sweater Wine Gift Bag
- DIY Dungeons and Dragons Drawstring Bag
- Moon Phases Project for School
- Trick or Treat Bag for American Girl Doll
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home