We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
"Hello my fellow crochet enthusiast! This Hat is an accompanying piece to a crochet shawl called "Windows Shawl", which I'll be posting later. This matching set has a lovely window-like pattern, and it is one of my favorite designs for summer. I made two variations of this hat, the pink one, which has 4 "rows" of the window pattern, and the dark gray one, which I made using a bulkier yarn, and it features only 2 window rows. I hope you get to make one or both. Happy crocheting! Level: Intermediate"
Crochet Hook4.5 mm hook, H/8 or 5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(3) Light/DK (21-24 stitches to 4 inches)
Crochet Gauge22 sts x 10 rows = 4"x 4" (10 cm x 10 cm) in dc sts.
19 sts x 9 rows = 4"x 4" (10 cm x 10 cm) in dc sts.
Finished SizeS, M/L
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Crochet Scrubbie
- Easy Punch Needle (and More!) With The Cricut Maker
- Golden Maple Fall Scarf
- Peppermint Pedicure Bath Bomb Recipe
- Large Paper Mache Vintage Decoupage Bowl
- Coffee Topiary
- Granny Square Blanket Cardigan
- Cozy Cotton Crochet Throw
- Iced Coffee Cup Cozy
- Water Bottle Holder
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home