Waffle Christmas Stocking
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
"This crochet pattern will help you create a festive Christmas stocking with a lovely thick texture using the waffle stitch. Christmas stockings are a massive part of the Christmas tradition and a handmade quality stocking could be treasured for years to come and handed down through generations in your family. The completed stocking will measure 17” x 6”, I would describe it as a full sized Christmas stocking, the perfect size to hand over your fireplace ready to be filled with gifts. I used Aran (weight 4) yarn in 2 colours. I used ‘Epic yarn and colours cotton’ acrylic would also work for this pattern A - Red 250m B - White 30m Supplies you will need – Crochet hook 5mm – Tapestry needle – Aran yarn – Stitch markers (optional) – Scissors - Pom Pom maker This pattern is easy level with minimal sewing required. The pattern is written in USA terminology. You will need to know basic crochet stitches (sc, hdc, dc, tr). You’ll also need to know how to make a bobble stitch and you’ll need to know how to work in Front/back loops and front back posts. The pattern is 5 pages long and includes progress photos, gauge information and finished sizes. Recommend skill level is easy. "
Crochet HookH/8 or 5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home