Vintage Hair Tie
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
"This Vintage Crochet Hair Tie is a quick and easy crochet pattern. Make up several to match all the outfits in your wardrobe. This is a free crochet pattern with a video tutorial. Why stop with just one size of crochet hair ties? This style looks great on adults and kids alike, so I created two different patterns and you can make the size you want. I just tied my crochet hair ties one to a hairband, but you can also make a crochet scrunchie first and add the hair tie to that. "
Crochet HookG/6 or 4 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Crochet Gauge4 HDC X 3 Rows = 1 inch
Finished SizeLarge Hair Tie: 10 inches wide and 2.25 inches tall. Small Hair Tie: 7 inches wide and 1.5 inches tall.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Radical Radish
- Large Tassel With Wood Bead
- Upcycled Wood Noah's Ark Project
- Easy Bucket Hat
- Simple Rose Appliqué
- Red Murano Glass Bead Bracelet
- Venetian Bead Shop
- Astronaut Doll
- Easter Bunny Card With Free Printable
- Greek Cross Quilt Block
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home