Unicorn Baby Dolls Onesie
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
"This crochet pattern bundle is for a baby dolls onesie. The doll clothes are suitable for 14” baby dolls. The dolls onesie is crocheted in one piece and the unicorn decorations are made separately and are sewn into the hood. The hooded onesie buttons up the front and the hood is decorated with a crochet unicorn horn, ears, curly mane and flowers. ⭐️ Doll size ⭐️ The following measurements are of the doll used in the photo. You can easily adjust the length of the sleeves, legs and torso by simply adding or removing extra rows in these areas. Height - 14” Waist circumference - 24cm Torso length - 16cm Arm circumference - 9cm Under arm length - 11cm Thigh circumference - 15cm Inside leg length -11cm Head circumference - 27cm Finished size of onesie - H 40cm x W 16cm ⭐️ Yarn ⭐️ DK (weight 3) yarn. I used King Cole Pricewise DK in the following colours and approximate amounts. A - lilac - 66g (185m/203yd) B - candy pink - 16g (45m/50yd) C - yellow - 6g (17m/19yd) D - purple - 4g (12m/14yd) E - baby pink - 4g (12m/14yd) F - lemon - 2g (6m/7yd) Total - 98g (277m/307yd) ⭐️ Supplies you will need ⭐️ – Crochet hook 4mm (G-6) – Tapestry needle – DK yarn (weight 3) – Scissors 14” baby doll 2 x 15mm button This pattern is easy skill level. The pattern is written in USA terminology. You will need to know basic crochet stitches. The onesie is made in one piece and there is minimal sewing involved. To expand you will need to sew on the buttons, cone, ears, flowers and mane. The pattern is 9 pages long and includes gauge information, progress photos and finished sizes."
Crochet HookG/6 or 4 mm hook
Yarn Weight(3) Light/DK (21-24 stitches to 4 inches)
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Project of the Day
Learn how to make a tree of life out of an old bike wheel! Bicycle wheel crafts like this one are beautiful and thrifty at the same… Continue reading: "Tree of Life Bicycle Wheel Craft"
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Invisible Joining In Crochet
- Little Bitty Round Doily
- Oopsie Daisy Baby Doll Romper
- Free Crochet Sprouting Sapling Plant Pattern
- Monstera Leaf Crochet Mug Rug
- Printable I Spy Summer
- Emilia Shawl
- Endless Eyelets Cardigan Pattern
- Ornamental Shawlette
- Plush Hourglass Floor Pillow
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home