Two-strand Flower Headband
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
"The two-strand flower headband has a simple, classic flower inspired by Tunisian crochet. The colorwork really makes the flower, in my opinion, and I love it in a wool yarn with a slightly fuzzy texture (but not too fuzzy). You can make this headband with any yarn that you like! The blog post includes photos and written instructions, and there is also a PDF available for purchase, if you'd like. The headband ties in the back, and so fits a variety of sizes."
Crochet HookH/8 or 5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home