Trick Or Treat Pumpkin Bag
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
"Hello everyone, and Happy Halloween! This little cute trick-or-treating bag is my contribution to this year's Halloween season, albeit I was a little late posting it. It may look not easy but just follow thr instructions and it will be finished in a very short time. I hope everyone enjoys this time of the year in a safe and responsible way. Happy crocheting! Materials: Suggested yarn: Nako, Elit Baby in colors green and orange, one skein of each. Crochet hook, size US F (4.0 mm). Tapestry needle. "
Crochet HookG/6 or 4 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Crochet Gauge20 sts and 22 rows = 4"x 4" (10 cm x 10 cm) in single crochet stitch.
Finished SizeBase diameter: 5.5" (14 cm). Height: 6.3" (16 cm).
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home