Traveling Tu Bunny Crochet
By: Doris Yu from littlemeecreations.com
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
In the Designer's Words: "Easter is just around the corner! Have you filled your Easter baskets? This bunny family will sure add a ton of fun for kids and kids at heart! Meet the Traveling Tu family - PapaTu (daddy rabbit in purple), MamaTu (mommy rabbit in blue), Tutu (big brother bunny, in white) and Toto (baby sister bunny, in pink). They like to hop out of their carrot home and enjoy a nice sunny day, while munching on yummy carrots."
Crochet HookG/6 or 4 mm hook, J/10 or 6 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home