Top Down Winter Sweater
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
"The crochet Top Down Winter Sweater is a perfect crochet jumper for winter (as the name suggests). The pattern comes in 8 sizes from S to 5XL. That means you’ll easily find a size that fits you. In addition you’ll find suggestions on how to adjust the size. This crochet sweater has a round yoke & is crocheted from the top down. Next, this sweater has such lovely lace stitch details & the color changes makes it look unique. Finally, the skill level is intermediate, but it’s not a difficult pattern to crochet. No complex decreases, & just hdc stitches & chains. "
Crochet HookJ/10 or 6 mm hook
Yarn Weight(0) Lace (33-40 stitches to 4 inches). Includes crochet thread.
Crochet GaugeMeasured with stitch combination crocheted rounds:
15 stitches & 13 rows per 10 cm / 4”.
Finished SizeS (M) L (XL) 2XL (3XL) 4XL (5XL)
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Oasis Gloves
- Thieves Oil Foaming Hand Soap Recipe
- Zipper Tabs Tutorial
- Make An Inspirational Quote Plaque Using Clay
- How To Make A Paper Pencil Box Easy?
- Diy Dice Bag
- Reliable Corporation
- Hoffman Fabrics
- Knitter's Pride
- How To Crochet A Little Witchy Tea Light
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home