Tiktok Bee Crochet Pattern In 3 Sizes
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
"If you are on TikTok, you know this bee pattern. Even if you’re not, I am sure at some point you crossed paths with this fun bumblebee design, usually crocheted in bulky yarn. I got asked over and over to make this amigurumi bee and finally, last month I got some free time between my usual blanket projects, to make it for my grandkids. And of course, I had to make my own pattern. Initially, I started making it in super bulky yarn thinking I’ll just release it as a bumblebee cushion for kids. But then Mr.B made a comment that got me thinking: “You know, if you make smaller bees, this will actually look good as a baby mobile” he said “You can hang the small bumblebees under the big bee and will look really cool” he continued. And then the penny dropped! You can actually make this TikTok bee in different sizes, using the same pattern, but different yarn weight and hook size."
Crochet HookE/4 or 3.5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(6) Super Bulky/Super Chunky (4-11 stitches for 4 inches)
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Project of the Day
Learn how to make a tree of life out of an old bike wheel! Bicycle wheel crafts like this one are beautiful and thrifty at the same… Continue reading: "Tree of Life Bicycle Wheel Craft"
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Invisible Joining In Crochet
- Little Bitty Round Doily
- Oopsie Daisy Baby Doll Romper
- Free Crochet Sprouting Sapling Plant Pattern
- Monstera Leaf Crochet Mug Rug
- Printable I Spy Summer
- Emilia Shawl
- Endless Eyelets Cardigan Pattern
- Ornamental Shawlette
- Plush Hourglass Floor Pillow
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home