The Loft Pom Baby Blanket
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
"This super simple baby blanket gets the beautiful texture from the "wattle stitch". This easy stitch works up quickly and you will find a full tutorial on how to do it with the pattern! If you're looking for a soft and cuddly baby blanket that you can make in a flash, this could be it! Completely machine washable, it is perfect for baby. You can choose to line it with pom-poms or just leave it without!"
Crochet HookN/15 or 10 mm hook
Yarn Weight(6) Super Bulky/Super Chunky (4-11 stitches for 4 inches)
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Heart Shaped Painted Wedding Fans
- Peralta Fabric Collection
- How to Crochet 3D Flower
- 27 Halloween Sewing Patterns
- 16 Embroidery Hoop Crafts
- Easy DIY Mermaid Backdrop
- Recycled Plastic Cup Fairy Bridge
- Wire Wrapped Key Pendant
- How to Crochet an American Flag Blanket
- Wide Sleeve Sweater Crochet Pattern
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home