The Loft Pom Baby Blanket
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
"This super simple baby blanket gets the beautiful texture from the "wattle stitch". This easy stitch works up quickly and you will find a full tutorial on how to do it with the pattern! If you're looking for a soft and cuddly baby blanket that you can make in a flash, this could be it! Completely machine washable, it is perfect for baby. You can choose to line it with pom-poms or just leave it without!"
Crochet HookN/15 or 10 mm hook
Yarn Weight(6) Super Bulky/Super Chunky (4-11 stitches for 4 inches)
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
"Make a fashion statement with this modern T-shirt yarn necklace. This accessory will look well with a simple shirt, or wear it when… Continue reading: "Royal Purple T-Shirt Yarn Necklace"
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Country Farm Pumpkin
- Moonstone Kimono
- Pretty in Gingham Pumpkin
- Buffalo Plaid Cup Cozy
- Buffalo Plaid Wristlet
- Fingerless Sock Gloves
- Llama and Cactus C2C Graphgan
- Chunky Quick Pumpkin
- Herringbone Baby Skirt
- Cozy Cool Beans Boot Cuffs
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home