The Holliday Poncho Cardigan
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
"Meet the cotton easy holliday poncho cardigan free crochet pattern with video tutorial is perfect for spring and everyday wear or just a summer night. This crochet pattern is so easy to make and uses only a basic crochet stitch and herringbone double crochet stitch. I make this pretty poncho cardi with cotton yarn from just 2 rectangles with beginner in mind and a 5 mm crochet hook to create the breezy airy look, perfect to mix and match with jeans or skirts. Follow along the simple-to-read pattern and make your first poncho cardigan."
Crochet HookH/8 or 5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Finished Sizes to 4xl
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Crochet Christmas Tree Potholder
- I Spy Autumn
- Rooster Wine Bottle Holder
- Spider On A Web Lovey
- My Mother's Garden Afghan
- Crochet Snowman Christmas Dog Bandana And Headband
- Snowman Hat Centerpiece
- Free Hand-drawn Christmas Coloring Pages
- Dollar Tree Christmas Sign
- Christmas Holly Scarf
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home