Super Warm Winter Beanie
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
"This super warm beanie is mainly crocheted with the V-puff stitch. The technique used to tighten this stitch makes the beanie even softer and warmer. Very handy for the coming winter days! The yarn used falls under the 'medium' category and is very pleasant to crochet. You can make this hat in less than two days. The hat is worked top down. The pattern is written in a table format so that it is very clear how you crochet each round. "
Crochet Hook4.5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Crochet GaugeStart with a chain of 18 stitches + two stitches extra. Make a first puff -stitch with tree loops in in the third chain. Make another puff-stitch in same stitch. Skip one stitch and make another V-puff -stitch (two puff stitches in the same stitch). in the next stitch. After the 5th V-puff stitch turn and start another new row. Make V-puff-stitches in de middle of the V-puff stitches of the previous row. You should get a square of 10cm by 10cm.
Finished Sizeadult women
- hook nr 4
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home