Super Chunky Gia Afghan
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
"I originally designed this pattern back in 2014 and it only included one baby size, but in it's recent update (2020), it has received a new name - Gia, which represents one of my series featuring designs made with one large continous granny square, and six more sizes including two photography blanket sizes perfect for layering, newborn, toddler, child, lapghan and throw. The newborn blanket size took me just over two hours 15 minutes to work up, so that's definitely a plus working with the super chunky yarn."
Crochet HookM/13 or 9 mm hook
Yarn Weight(6) Super Bulky/Super Chunky (4-11 stitches for 4 inches)
Crochet GaugeNot essential. Round 1 = 3.5″ in diameter; Round 2 = 5.63″
Finished SizeBaby, Toddler, Child, Lapghan, Throw
- 39 (144, 316, 451, 554, 728, 1309) Yards of Super Bulky Yarn – I used Bernat Blanket Yarn in Orchid Dusk
- M13/9mm Crochet Hook
- Small Crochet Hook for Weaving
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Rainy Day Coloring Page
- Magic Hat Coloring Page
- Seahorse Coloring Page
- Diy Gift Boxes
- How To Make A Paper Christmas Honeycomb Ball?
- Crochet Christmas Tree Garland
- Crochet Heart Angel
- Learn to Crochet with Marly Bird
- Sublime Stitching
- Rachel's of Greenfield
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home