Summer Nights Booties
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
"This pattern is for cute nautical baby booties, perfect for cold summer nights! The pattern includes 3 sizes, 0-3 months, 3-6 months and 6-12 months. You will need 3 colours of DK yarn (94m) a tapestry needle and a 4mm crochet hook. This pattern is easy level with minimal sewing required. The pattern is written in USA terminology. You will need to know stitches including sc & hdc. You’ll also need to know how to increase and decrease. The pattern is 6 pages long and includes progress photos, gauge information and finished sizes. "
Crochet HookG/6 or 4 mm hook
Yarn Weight(3) Light/DK (21-24 stitches to 4 inches)
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home