Striped Thicket Stitch Blanket
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
"The striped thicket stitch blanket is a quick and easy pattern that I came up with when make a blanket for my grandmother. It’s a lapghan/baby blanket size and has a great texture. Using Bernat Blanket yarn and a 10mm hook, this blanket works up very quickly and is a great last minute gift. Supplies Needed for the Project: 4 skeins of Bernat Blanket – 2 Burgundy and 2 Whipped Cream 10 mm crochet hook Tapestry needle for weaving in ends Scissors"
Crochet HookN/15 or 10 mm hook
Yarn Weight(6) Super Bulky/Super Chunky (4-11 stitches for 4 inches)
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Project of the Day
"Learn how to sew an adorable heart-shaped heating pad that is the perfect size for isolating aches and pains. These special… Continue reading: "How to Sew a Heart Shaped Heating Pad"
- Festive Light Crochet Blanket
- Country Winter Wreath
- Christmas Elf Pixie Amigurumi Girl Doll
- Courtney Crochet Twisted Headband
- Winter Placemat & Coaster Set
- Plaid Santa Mug Wrap
- Charlie The Gingerbread Woman (Jumbo)
- Christmas Crochet Baubles
- Drawstring Lavender Sachet Favour Bag
- Christmas Crochet Gnome
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Darn Good Yarn Alanya Sock Yarn
- Summer Nights Booties
- Mini Slouch Baby Booties
- Diy Pinecone Fire Starters
- How To Make Paper Bags With Handles?
- Star Fish Pocket Shawl
- Crochet Christmas Hearts
- Crochet Christmas Candy Corn Heart
- Tunisian Crochet Christmas Tree Pillow
- Jasmine Crochet Beanie
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home