Striped Baby Blanket
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
"Crochet a modern striped baby blanket using two strands of worsted weight yarn. This free crochet blanket pattern is perfect for beginners because it uses only double crochet stitches. The striped blanket works up quickly and is a little bit squishy, thanks to the double strands of yarn. I used a 10 mm crochet hook and about 720 yards each of Lion Brand Pound of Love "Denim" and "Oxford Grey." You could add tassels or a border to personalize the blanket."
Crochet HookN/15 or 10 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Crochet Gauge4x4 inches = 4 rows of 9 dc
Finished Size36 x 42 inches
720 yards of Lion Brand Pound of Love - Denim
720 yards of Lion Brand Pound of Love - Oxford Grey
12 mm crochet hook (for starting chain)
10 mm crochet hook
Tapestry needle to weave in ends
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Crochet Scrubbie
- Easy Punch Needle (and More!) With The Cricut Maker
- Golden Maple Fall Scarf
- Peppermint Pedicure Bath Bomb Recipe
- Large Paper Mache Vintage Decoupage Bowl
- Coffee Topiary
- Granny Square Blanket Cardigan
- Cozy Cotton Crochet Throw
- Iced Coffee Cup Cozy
- Water Bottle Holder
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home