We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
"The Stephanie Sweater is what I’d like to call an early Fall sweater - it’s got an open and fun texture that will still be nice and light, although super cozy and homey, when the temps are still high. This design is easy and fun, with tons of room for customization. And it comes in 9 sizes, from extra small to 5x, making it great for a variety of people. It'll be great no matter who wears it."
Crochet HookJ/10 or 6 mm hook
Yarn Weight(3) Light/DK (21-24 stitches to 4 inches)
Crochet Gauge13 stitches and 10 rows = 4 inches
Finished Size9 sizes: XS - 5X
- 5.0 mm (H)
- 558 - 1361 yards (510 - 1244 m) DK weight yarn
- Yarn needle
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Easy Fabric Pumpkins Tutorial And Pattern
- Turkey Hat
- Dollar Tree Halloween Wreath
- Baby Witch Costume
- Multilayered 3D Mandala Paper Owl
- Apple Stamping Craft For Kids
- Gingerbread House Coloring Page
- Snuggly Bohemian Scarf
- How To Make Your Own Fabric With Qayg- Free!
- Solve Your Organizing Hang-ups
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home