St Patrick's Day Inspired Endless Summer Wreath
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
"I've had a patriotic wreath on my door since last 4th of July. Figured it was time for a change, and while the green was inspired by St. Patrick's Day, it'll be a great Spring wreath, or change up the color for any other season/holiday! I used Red Heart Super Saver for my wreath, but Caron One Pound and Bernat Super Value are good alternatives. You can hot glue the flowers down (as I normally do) or you can use sewing pins (as I've done this time) to hold the flowers in place and embellish them with a pretty little bead. Sewing pins also make them easy to remove, and change up. My wreath came together in about 5 hours. "
Crochet HookH/8 or 5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Crochet Gauge20 SC by 14 Rows = 6 1/8″ Wide by 3 7/8″ Tall
Finished Size12" Wreath
- 395 Yards of Worsted Weight Yarn – I used Red Heart’s Super Saver in Buff (base) – 192 Yards (cover), 11 Yards (hanger), and Tea Leaf and Paddy Green (flowers) – 192 Yards in total
- H8/5mm Crochet Hook
- Tapestry Needle
- 12" Wreath Base
- Hot Glue Gun and Sticks and/or Sewing Pins
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Cotton Yarn Pads
- Little Lily Baby Blanket
- Lily's Floral Rectangle Doily
- C2c Elephant
- Printables For Kids
- Pretty In Pink Elephant Lovey
- Adorable Clay Craft
- Rhombus Weave Shawl
- Homemade Body Wash (from Bar Soap)
- Top Down Crochet Tee With Braids
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home