St. Patrick’s Day Crochet Unicorn Applique
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
"This St. Patrick’s Day crochet Unicorn applique would be perfect for those who celebrate this holiday and love this mystical creature. The face of this crochet Unicorn is made in the shape of a heart and this applique is another addition to my series of Heart Shaped Creations. This adorable crochet Unicorn applique has a green horn, green muzzle and is embellished with green shamrocks with beads. With this St. Patrick’s Day crochet Unicorn, the luck of the Irish will be yours! "
Crochet HookH/8 or 5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- How To Make 6 Easy Xmas Ornaments
- Crochet Heart Crab Applique
- Crochet Heart Strawberry Applique
- Free Crochet Tomato Plant Pattern
- Simple Sewing Weights
- Adorable Candy Cross Pops
- Printable Flowers Word Search Puzzle
- Love Live Lake
- Narwhal Uniwhale
- How To Make A Double Crochet Rectangle Base In Rounds
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home