Spring Cheer Scarf
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
"Add some cheer to your wardrobe with this Spring Cheer Scarf crochet pattern, a simple and easy to make accessory from leftover yarn. It will give an otherwise bland accessory a great look. The stitching ensures that this scarf is lightweight, drapey and bouncy all at the same time. You can easly cutomise this scarf pattern by making it longer or wider. Just chain a multiple of 4 stitches for a wider scarf, and make more rows for a longer scarf. "
NotesIf you like this pattern, kindly share the link. Thank you.
Crochet HookG/6 or 4 mm hook
Yarn Weight(3) Light/DK (21-24 stitches to 4 inches)
Crochet Gauge14 rows= 4 inches
Finished Size60" wide by 7.5" tall
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Project of the Day
Make your own chandelier for only a few bucks using this tutorial from Heather Mann! The Dollar Store DIY Beaded Chandelier looks like… Continue reading: "Dollar Store DIY Beaded Chandelier"
- The Only Crocheted Granny Square You'll Ever Need
- Cute Little Flower Tutorial
- Angel Gnome
- Grandiose Doily Part 1
- Cute Baby And Toddler Hooded Bunny Capelet
- The Holliday Poncho Cardigan
- Prayer Pocket Pocket And Pillow
- Crochet Axolotl Amigurumi
- Ice Cream Octopus Amigurumi
- Vibrant 4-hour Crochet Table Runner
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Recessed Zippers-how To Take Away The Pain
- How To Make A Zipper Box Pocket In A Bag
- How Do I Sew That- Boxed Corners On A Bag
- Water Bottle Carrier Bag
- Crochet Mini Treat Bags
- Elastic Waist Skirt Pattern
- Basketweave Stitch (one Row Repeat) | Crafting Happiness
- Printable Father's Day Card
- The Perfect Father's Day Gift From Trash To Treasure
- Puff Rainbow Earrings
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home