Simple Flared Scarf
By: Erangi Udeshika from crochetforyoublog.com
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
"Simple Flared Scarf is so simple and beginner friendly pattern. Once you learn basic stitches, this scarf great to test your skill. That flared part at the two ends of the scarf gives it a stylish look. This scarf made with sport weight 100% acrylic yarn and uses three basic stitches – chains, slip stitches and treble crochet. This pattern would be great with worsted weight yarns and the gauge is not very important. You can also use multiple colors or self-striping yarns to make this Simple Flared Scarf."
Crochet HookG/6 or 4 mm hook
Yarn Weight(3) Light/DK (21-24 stitches to 4 inches)
Crochet Gauge19 tr x 6 rows = 4″ with 4 mm crochet hook.
Finished Size53″ long, 15″ in the widest part of the flare.
- (C1) gray color (Approx: 350 yards)
- (C2) purple color (Approx: 100 yards)
- G-6/4mm crochet hook
Link to the pattern >> http://www.crochetforyoublog.com/2017/02/simple-flared-scarf/
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- Granny Square Crochet Shorts
- Cathedral Window Granny Square
- The Only Crocheted Granny Square You'll Ever Need
- Multi Color Granny Slippers
- 36 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Beginners
- 13 Free Crochet Doily Patterns for Beginners
- Hard Candy Baby Blanket
- Coraline in the Wine Country Crochet Shawl Pattern
- Owl Trio Crochet Pattern
- Crocheted iPhone Cozy
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Easy Princess Dress Pattern
- Sweet Chick Cup Cozy
- DIY Paper Star Decorations
- 4th of July Firecracker Treats
- DIY 4th of July Favors
- Baby Jacket/Cardigan
- 14 Creative Uses for Mesh Produce Bags
- Baby Shower Photo Cube Light
- Long Eared Bunny Basket
- Insulated Tote Bag