Simple Flared Scarf
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
"Simple Flared Scarf is so simple and beginner friendly pattern. Once you learn basic stitches, this scarf great to test your skill. That flared part at the two ends of the scarf gives it a stylish look. This scarf made with sport weight 100% acrylic yarn and uses three basic stitches – chains, slip stitches and treble crochet. This pattern would be great with worsted weight yarns and the gauge is not very important. You can also use multiple colors or self-striping yarns to make this Simple Flared Scarf."
Crochet HookG/6 or 4 mm hook
Yarn Weight(3) Light/DK (21-24 stitches to 4 inches)
Crochet Gauge19 tr x 6 rows = 4″ with 4 mm crochet hook.
Finished Size53″ long, 15″ in the widest part of the flare.
- (C1) gray color (Approx: 350 yards)
- (C2) purple color (Approx: 100 yards)
- G-6/4mm crochet hook
Link to the pattern >> http://www.crochetforyoublog.com/2017/02/simple-flared-scarf/
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive, partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- How to Make an Origami Crane Video
- Easy Origami Jumping Frog
- Easy Origami Hearts
- DIY Beet Dye for Fabric
- Butterfly Lace Mandala Adult Coloring Page
- Intricate Snowflake Adult Coloring Page
- Crochet Pumpkin Patch Bear
- Hanukkah Gift Envelopes
- Easy New Year's Eve Poppers
- Angled Mesh Crochet Scarf
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home