Shell N Picots Slouch Hat
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
"I Love those jewel tones! Shell N Picots Slouch Hat pattern made with one skein of Red Heart Boutique Unforgettable Yarn. This yarn looks great with this pattern. The shell n picots stitch pattern and Red Heart Boutique Unforgettable Yarn together creates a complicated look and beautiful texture. This slouch hat pattern available in adult women size. Also, this pattern can be adjusted to any size you want. There is a matching cowl pattern, too."
Crochet HookH/8 or 5 mm hook, J/10 or 6 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Crochet Gauge15 sc x 18 rows = 4″ with 6mm crochet hook.
Finished SizeAdult, but this pattern can be adjusted to any size.
- 3/4 skein of Red Heart Boutique Unforgettable Yarn – Stained Glass
- 5 mm crochet hook
- 6 mm crochet hook
- Tapestry needle for weaving ends.
Link to the pattern >> http://www.crochetforyoublog.com/2016/10/shell-n-picots-slouch-hat/
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Project of the Day
If you're looking for a cute knitted accessory to stave off the chill in your office, retirement, church, etc., this shoulder shawl… Continue reading: "Soft Shoulder Shawl Knitting Pattern"
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Floral Crochet Blanket Patterns for Crochet Gift Ideas
- DIY Medieval Banner
- Dollar Tree Scarf Tote Bag
- Mini Pumpkins
- Getty the Turkey
- Ladybug Gnome
- Trick Or Treat Yourself Lip Care Set
- Fairy Wand Kids Craft
- Whimsical Paper Beads
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home