Serendipity Asymmetrical Shawl
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
"The Serendipity Asymmetrical Shawl features a beautiful skein of yarn that is paired with an easy crochet stitch. If you have one of those cakes of yarn that has just over 1,000 yards, this will be a perfect crochet pattern to use. This asymmetrical shawl is worked on the bias where one side continues to grow while the other side stays straight. If you are an advanced beginner, I think that you would have no problem mastering this lovely crochet pattern. St. Paddy’s Day will soon be upon us and I wish everyone good luck in this New Year. This will be a perfect accessory showing off your green side. When thinking about naming this Shawl, Serendipity landed at the top of the list. It is the unplanned good luck some people have. This just seemed to fit together."
Crochet HookE/4 or 3.5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(2) Fine (23-26 stitches to 4 inches)
Crochet Gauge26 single crochet to every 4 inches. However, gauge is not critical in this crochet pattern as the width and length continue to grow with each row. Just stop at the desired size.
Finished Size56 inches long X 39 ½ inches wide
- Color number 18 Hobbi Twister yarn cake. I used 1 yarn cake which was 1093 yards. There was just a bit left. If you are not able to obtain the yarn from Hobbi, any number 2 weight yarn would work well for this pattern. Red Heart It’s a Wrap would work well.
- Size E 3.5 mm crochet hook
- yarn needle
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Project of the Day
"A gathered waist dress pattern is the perfect clothing item for summer! Fun and easy to sew, this women's summer dress pattern and… Continue reading: "Gathered Waist Summer Dress Pattern"
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Free Little Black Dress Pattern
- Honey Chocolate Cowl
- C2c Jaguar
- Mirror Sparkle Ornament
- Classic Striped Dish Towel
- Crochet Wave Stitch Afghan Pattern
- Baby Penguin Amigurumi
- Beginner Friendly Crochet Afghan Pattern
- How to Crochet a Scrubby with Scrubby Yarn
- How To Make Fairy Wings For Dolls
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home