Sand To Sea Shawl
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
"Guest Design from Creations by Courtney on the Joy of Motion Blog. The Sand to Sea Shawl is the perfect layering accessory for chilly days or a night out to dinner. You can add beads to the wave stitches for a touch of bling, or you can choose a sparkly yarn for your bling. Be prepared to be stopped and asked, “Where did you get that fabulous shawl?” With a large grin, you can reply, “I made it!” You’ll learn how to do short rows, attach two pieces of crochet while you work, and add beads without having to sew them on afterwards! Don’t let it intimidate you. Just remember to read the pattern before beginning, and to take your time."
Crochet HookG/6 or 4 mm hook
Yarn Weight(2) Fine (23-26 stitches to 4 inches)
Crochet GaugeMeasured with double crochet and single crochet stitches crocheted in rows for the Sand section:
12 pattern rows per 10 cm / 4”.
Measured with treble stitches and front post single crochet stitches crocheted in rows for the Sea section:
1.33 pattern repeat of & approx. 9 rows per 10 cm / 4”.
Finished SizeSee Website for Details
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Easy Crochet Flower
- Diy Charging Station
- Serendipity Asymmetrical Shawl
- Ebun Hat
- Minnie’s Turtleneck Dog Sweater
- Minty Al Fresco Dining Set
- Varicolored Ear Warmers
- Printable Valentine's Day Word Scramble
- 5 Awesome Patterns To Crochet Lovely Scrunchies As Short Time Projects
- Aldi Reusable Shopping Bag
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home