Salty The Seal
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
"Salty the Seal is a sweet and cuddly seal with big beautiful eyes that is curious and loves to go on adventures with her baby seals. Both Salty and her baby seals are made to minimize sewing. Their heads, bodies and tails are crocheted as one piece and the fins are created and sewn on separately. Skill Level: Intermediate Terminology: U.S. Terminology Supplies for Salty the Seal: 5.5 mm Clover Amour Crochet hook 71 yards/65m (3.5 oz/100g) of We Crochet Fable Fur Yarn in Ursa 24mm Blue Safety Eyes – I used Sapphire Glitter eyes from Chateau Bornais Crochet (on Etsy) 21mm Black Safety Nose Clover Chibi Bent Tip Tapestry Needle Clover Quick Locking Stitch Makers Polyester Stuffing Scissors – I used Clover Patchwork Mini Scissors Supplies for Baby Seals: 3.5 mm Clover Amour Crochet hook 28 yards/26m (> 1 oz/12g) of Brava Worsted Yarn in either Dove Grey Heather (for the light grey baby) or Cobblestone Heather (for the dark grey baby) 2 - 10 mm Blue Safety Eyes for each baby seal 1 - 8 mm Oval black Safety Nose for each baby seal Clover Chibi Bent Tip Tapestry Needle Clover Quick Locking Stitch Makers Polyester Stuffing Scissors – I used Clover Patchwork Mini Scissors"
Crochet HookE/4 or 3.5 mm hook, I/9 or 5.5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(6) Super Bulky/Super Chunky (4-11 stitches for 4 inches)
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Project of the Day
Your search for a super easy crochet slippers pattern ends here. Make the very adorable Pom Pom Crochet Slippers for Adults. This free… Continue reading: "Pom Pom Crochet Slippers for Adults"
- Super Simple Cup Coasters
- Petite Little Pumpkin for Fall Autumn Halloween Thanksgiving
- Fall Foliage Afghan
- Aligned Cobble Stitch Anytime Tote Crochet Pattern
- Cozy Fall Shrug Crochet Pattern
- How to Crochet a Bavarian Square
- Crochet Spiderwebs Table Runner
- Entirely Easy Men's Crochet Scarf
- How to Crochet the Bavarian Rectangle
- Beginner One Skein East Village Slouch Hat
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Halloween Window Clings
- Tunisian Poppy Flower Applique
- Through The Window Beanie
- Bear Paw Quilt Block
- Free Christmas Printables
- Upcycled Book Page Christmas Wreath
- Repurposed Altoid Tin Assemblages
- Fabric Scraps Earrings
- Easy Fabric Coasters
- Fall Leaves Banner With Template
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home