Sage Phone Cozy Pouch Case
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
"The Sage Phone Pouch is a quick and easy beginner-friendly crochet pattern that is not only fun to make, but useful too! It serves as a protective cover for your mobile device, or as a handy bag for small items. This cute yet simple design features a strap that loops around a button to keep the content of the pouch safe from falling out. The size for this pattern is easily adjustable with written instructional tips, so it can be made into a custom fit case for any device, like a smartphone, iPad or tablet, Kindle, book, or even a laptop! It can also be customized by changing yarn colors or using a fancy button to create a unique look. This cozy is the perfect project to make as a thank you or appreciation gift, a birthday present, or for selling at craft fairs!"
Crochet Hook4.5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home