Rainbow Hero Crochet Cape
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
"The Rainbow Hero Cape will make any little girl feel super! My daughter, Kyla, named this one because it makes her feel like a superhero. The pattern is easy to memorize, so once you have a few rows done, you can just pick it up any time and get crocheting without having to follow along with the pattern. You can make it as long or short as you want, but with the 3 skeins of Think Bamboo yarn you will get a 13″ long cape. Then just add a few buttons and you’re good to go!"
Crochet HookG/6 or 4 mm hook
Yarn Weight(1) Super Fine (27-32 stitches to 4 inches)
Crochet Gauge22 sts x 12 rows = 4” [10 cm] in dc
Finished SizeChild – 13″ long
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Brown Sheep Synchrony Yarn
- How to make Lavender Bags
- Small Zipper Pouch
- Organizer Sewing Pattern
- One Evening Beanie
- Simple Mittens
- Ruffled Shawlette
- Emil, the Preemie Crochet Octopus
- Eyelet Crochet Bag
- Lemon Squeezy Baby Blanket
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home