Piece of Cake Caron Cakes Cowl Pattern
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
"This easy, modern "Piece of Cake Cowl" is going to become your go-to accessory for fall and winter! Despite looking elegant, this pattern is simple to make even if you're not an experienced pattern-reader. The cowl is the perfect project for on-the-go crocheting as you will have the pattern memorized quickly. And because Caron Cakes chooses the color combos for you, you skip the stress of choosing colors. This simple one-skein project makes and inexpensive gift--crochet one for everyone you know!"
Crochet HookH/8 or 5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Crochet GaugeNot critical for this pattern.
Finished SizeOne size: 8.5” x 54” loop
Find more patterns using this yarn in 15 Caron Cakes Patterns
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- Diamond Lace Afghan
- Butterfly Flip-flops
- The Basic Crochet Hat
- Baby Hoot Hat
- One Skein Adjustable Crochet Boot Cuffs
- Scato Scarf
- Super Simple Beginner's 30-minute Beanie
- St. Patrick’s Day Crochet Unicorn Applique
- One Skein Honeycomb Cowl
- Dress-up Bunny Rabbit Lovey Baby Security Blanket With Flower, Bow, And Bonnet
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home