Puff Stitch Boho Coaster
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
"This puff stitch boho coaster is a lovely crochet pattern that is just perfect for any time of the year. Pair the texture with fringe and you have a quick project with fabulous results. These easy crochet coasters fit right in. Pair the puff stitch with the whipped cream yarn color and the fun fringe, and you have a winner in my book. They look so lovely any time of the year on your furniture that you would like to protect. Crochet mug rugs work up quickly and I have designed a few lately. They are just so much fun to make. I can make an entire set of four in an afternoon. Actually, it takes longer to cut the fringe pieces to size and add the fringe, than it does to actually crochet the coaster."
Crochet HookH/8 or 5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Crochet GaugeGauge is not critical for this crochet pattern. However, there were 16 single crochet stitches per 4 inches.
Finished Size5 inches X 5 inches without including the fringe. After the fringe was added, I trimmed my fringe to 2 inches.
- Whipped Cream Lion Brand Comfy Cotton Blend approximately 100 yards.
- Size H Crochet Hook
- Yarn needle
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Project of the Day
Crochet a mesh dishcloth out of a produce bag! You don't need to throw away the bag your oranges came in, and you don't need to go out… Continue reading: "Mesh Dishcloth Crochet Pattern"
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Edible Outer Space Play Dough
- Easy Curled Ribbon Ornaments
- Diy Fabric Mason Jar Lid Ornaments
- Hairpin Lace Sleeveless Top
- What is Tatting?
- How To Paint On Glass
- How To Make Lipgloss
- Party Food Ideas: How To Make An Impressive Owl Meatloaf
- You've Been Booed Printable
- Campfire Earflap Beanie
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home