Pot Of Gold Potholder
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
"Give your kitchen a little St. Patrick's Day flair with a potholder shaped like a leprechaun's pot of gold. Crochet pattern takes only a few ounces of cotton yarn and works up quickly, so you can use up your stash to make lots for your next craft show. Crochet with a double strand of cotton yarn for extra thickness. You can also use a single strand of yarn and a smaller hook to create wine bottle coasters or add a pin to the back for a St. Patrick's Day accessory. Skill level: Easy Finished item measures approximately: 5" tall by 6 1/2" wide. Materials needed: Cotton yarn Black - 1 oz. Gold (yellow) - 0.2 oz Green- few yards Size J and G crochet hooks Yarn needle"
Crochet HookG/6 or 4 mm hook, J/10 or 6 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Finished Size5" tall by 6 1/2" wide
- Cotton worsted yarn
- Size G and J crochet hooks
- Yarn needle
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Printable Flowers Word Search Puzzle
- Love Live Lake
- Narwhal Uniwhale
- How To Make A Double Crochet Rectangle Base In Rounds
- Wanderers Mosaic Blanket
- Jeweled Dragonfly Pendant
- Wood Clay And Metal Earrings
- Pocket Pillow Cover
- Painted Bird Nest Pillow Cover
- Blessed Three Star Coaster
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home