Pine Gap Shawl With Pockets
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
"Make the trendiest wearable of the season with this gorgeous pocket shawl pattern. Made with modern granny squares, this unique shawl will be a hit with all your friends and customers. To make this pattern, you'll want to have a good understanding of how to read crochet patterns. There are plenty of pictures to help you along! You'll make 7 quick granny squares, seam them together, add some squishy ribbing, granny pockets and fringe and you're done! Grab your favorite worsted weight yarn and let's get started. "
Crochet HookJ/10 or 6 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Homemade Puzzle For Kids Us
- Mocha Cherry Shawl
- Mystic Ripple Blanket
- French Macaron Amigurumi Dessert Food
- Crochet Hand Towel For Home Kitchen And Bathroom
- Sage Phone Cozy Pouch Case
- Christmas Elf Pixie Amigurumi Girl Doll
- Northwest Coffee Sleeve & Cup Coaster Mug Rug
- Easy Lace Bonnet For Baby Girl
- Fall Harvest Pumpkin Halloween Thanksgiving Decor
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home