Pinch Me Crochet Lobster Hat
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
"Make this cute and easily customizable lobster hat pattern for everyone in the family with my Pinch Me Crochet Lobster Hat Pattern. This pattern is quick and easy and uses less than 1 skein of Lion Brand Basic Stitch Premium to make. Other worsted weight yarns may be substituted as long as gauge is matched. Matching gauge is vital to ensuring a proper fit for your hats. Skill Level: • Easy Terminology: • U.S. Terminology Supplies: • 6.0 mm (J) Furls Crochet Hook (or whatever hook needed to obtain gauge). • 4.5 mm (G+) Furls Crochet Hook • Approximately 65 - 131 yds/60 - 120 m (1.06 - 2.12 oz/30 - 60 g) of Lion Brand Basic Stitch Premium in Garnet • Approximately 7 yds/5.5 m (0.1 oz/3g) of Lion Brand Basic Stitch Premium in White • Tapestry Needle • Scissors • 2 – Black 3/4” Buttons for Eyes • Black Sewing Thread and Sewing Needle Abbreviations: • CH = Chain • FO = Finish Off • HDC = Half Double Crochet • HDCINC = Half Double Crochet Increase • MC = Magic Circle • SL ST = Slip Stitch • SC = Single Crochet • SCDEC = Single Crochet Decrease • SCINC = Single Crochet Increase • ST = Stitch Sizes Included: • 0 – 3 months, 3 – 6 months. 6 – 12 months, 1 – 3 years, 3 – 5 years, 6 – 10 years, Teen/Adult Small and Adult Large"
Crochet Hook4.5 mm hook, J/10 or 6 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Project of the Day
"A gathered waist dress pattern is the perfect clothing item for summer! Fun and easy to sew, this women's summer dress pattern and… Continue reading: "Gathered Waist Summer Dress Pattern"
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Free Little Black Dress Pattern
- Honey Chocolate Cowl
- C2c Jaguar
- Mirror Sparkle Ornament
- Classic Striped Dish Towel
- Crochet Wave Stitch Afghan Pattern
- Baby Penguin Amigurumi
- Beginner Friendly Crochet Afghan Pattern
- How to Crochet a Scrubby with Scrubby Yarn
- How To Make Fairy Wings For Dolls
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home