Pearl Snowflake Shoe Topper
Have a happy wedding and happy feet. Decorate your shoes with some pearl snowflake shoe toppers. This little embellishment will complete your whole ensemble.
- Small amount of Red Heart Brand Luster Sheen yarn in white
- F hook
- Needle to take yarn and beads
- 120 of 6mm pearl beads
- Crystal of decorative bead of your choice for the center of ea shoe topper (I used Swarovski Crystals found in jewelry isle of most craft stores), pin back for ea topper and craft glue.
Finished Size: 3” across at widest pt-10 bead lps
Snowflake (Make two):
- Thread 60 beads on to yarn, remove needle.
- With F hook and yarn ch-5, sl st to form a ring.
- RND 1: Ch-1, work 15 sc in ring, sl st top beg sc, do not turn. (15 sts)
- RND 2: Ch-1, Sc sa st as ch-1, (slide 5 beads, sl st next st, sc next st, slide 10 beads, sl st next st, sc next st) around ending with slide 10 beads, sl st next st, sl st top beg sc, fasten off.
- Glue a jewel in ea center and pin back to wrong side of shoe topper.
For more information on Donn's Crochet Designs click here!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
More from "Crochet"
View our collection of 100s of free crochet patterns and crochet craft projects! You'll find everything from beautiful beginner crochet projects to crochet dishcloth patterns to crochet baby blankets. It's all here, just waiting for you to discover. Happy crocheting!
Sign Up for More Free Projects
There are no records