Pastel Eggs To Crochet Diy Project
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
"These pastel eggs to crochet are a great beginner crochet pattern. I made pastel eggs using the chain stitch with pastel colored yarn. It might be hard to believe, but I made these eggs probably ten years ago. They still look like I just made them today. I get them out at Easter and use them as a decoration in a pretty bowl or in a cute Easter basket. Since you are crocheting yarn around plastic eggs, they tend to be very durable and when they are played with and ultimately dropped, they don’t break. At least none of ours has yet. The yarn I used in making these pastel eggs is a multicolored pastel Red Heart yarn. This is a combination crochet and craft project. Great for a person just beginning to learn how to complete the chain stitch."
Crochet HookJ/10 or 6 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Crochet GaugeGauge is not critical in this project. You just keep making a chain and winding it around the egg.
Finished Sizesize of the plastic egg you are wanting to cover
- I used maybe about half of the skein of yarn so far and I made two dozen eggs.
- Plastic Eggs
- Hot Glue Gun
- Glue Sticks
- Size J Crochet Hook
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Project of the Day
This great kitchen canister set is just like Martha's! Keep all your food organized with this easy kitchen craft. These Martha… Continue reading: "Martha Stewart Knockoff Canisters"
- The Only Crocheted Granny Square You'll Ever Need
- 7-hour Crochet Soft Bassinet Blanket
- Recycle T-shirt Crochet Basket
- Feather & Fan Shawl
- Mailman Gnome
- Little Ripple Baby Blanket Crochet Pattern
- Easy Wear Crochet Cardigan Pattern
- Prettiest Flower Crocheted Scrubbies Pattern
- Grand Canyon Shawl
- Produce Bag
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Easy Pleated Blouse Free Sewing Pattern
- Grab The Gorgeous Free Father's Day Gift Tags
- Hufflepuff Scarf
- Prayer Pocket Pocket And Pillow
- 3/4 Sleeve Summer Blouse
- You Deserve The Credit
- Mandala Flowers Scrubby/ Potholder
- Paper Mache Photo Frame
- Aranea Afghan
- Movie Night Gift Basket
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home