Otis The Owl
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
"Otis the Owl is a tiny little owl that fits in the palm of your hand. He is quick and easy to make and just SO adorable from the top of his head to his tiny little feet! Skill Level: Intermediate Terminology: U.S. Terminology Supplies: 5.5 mm Furls Crochet Hook 3.5mm Furls Crochet Hook 25 yards/23 m (34 g/1.2 oz) of Knit Picks Fable Fur in Mishka 9 yards/8.5 m (4 g/ 0.2 oz) of Knit Picks Brava Worsted in Brindle 2 – 10mm Gold Safety Eyes Polyester Stuffing Tapestry Needle Scissors Stitch Marker"
Crochet HookE/4 or 3.5 mm hook, I/9 or 5.5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(6) Super Bulky/Super Chunky (4-11 stitches for 4 inches)
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Criss Cross Baby Booties
- Bunny Squared – Make A Bunny From A Square
- Dr. Seuss Green Eggs Slime
- Paper Plate Lamb Craft
- Natures Best Herbs Scarf
- How To Crochet A Granny Square | Crafting Happiness
- Watermelon Coaster
- Bug Repellent Solid Lotion
- Crochet Wood Napkin Rings
- Lemon Mojito Sugar Scrub Recipe
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home