Oopsie Daisy Baby Doll Romper
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
"This crochet pattern bundle is for a daisy themed baby dolls romper and headband. The doll clothes are suitable for 14” baby dolls. The dolls romper is crocheted in one piece and the daisies and headband are made separately and are sewn on. The baby dolls romper fastens at the back with a single 15mm button. ⭐️ Doll size ⭐️ The following measurements are of the doll used in the photo. You can easily adjust the length of the legs and torso by simply adding or removing extra rows in these areas. Height - 14” Waist circumference - 24cm Torso length - 16cm Arm circumference - 9cm Under arm length - 11cm Thigh circumference - 15cm Inside leg length -11cm Head circumference - 27cm Finished size of romper - W 16cm x H 21cm ⭐️ Yarn ⭐️ DK (weight 3) yarn. I used King Cole Pricewise DK in the following colours and approximate amounts. A - yellow - 37g (104m/114yd) B - white - 3g (9m/10yd) Total - 40g (113m/124yd) ⭐️ Supplies you will need ⭐️ – Crochet hook 4mm (G-6) – Tapestry needle – DK yarn (weight 3) – Scissors 14” baby doll 1 x 15mm button This pattern is easy skill level. The pattern is written in USA terminology. You will need to know basic crochet stitches. The onesie is made in one piece and there is minimal sewing involved. "
Crochet HookG/6 or 4 mm hook
Yarn Weight(3) Light/DK (21-24 stitches to 4 inches)
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Project of the Day
"This C2C Crochet Bunny Baby Blanket pattern is a soft, fun, gender neutral blanket that's perfect for adding character to a baby's… Continue reading: "C2C Crochet Bunny Baby Blanket"
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- How to Crochet a Washcloth with Cotton
- Diy Candle Holders
- Unicorn Coloring Pages For Kids
- Free Printable Horse Coloring Pages
- Free Printable Rainbow Coloring Pages
- Free Printable Giraffe Coloring Pages
- Free Printable Dragon Coloring Pages
- Free Printable Elephant Coloring Pages
- Free Printable Frog Coloring Pages
- Cute Fox Coloring Pages Printables
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home