Ombre Holiday Table Runner And Placemats
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
"This pretty crochet table runner and placemats are made with the traditional red and green holiday colors but are subtle enough that you can leave them out all fall and winter. No need to put them away after New Years'. My best friend quilts. Growing up, I was always helping my grandmother pick out the fabric and laying out squares for her quilts. I am just in love with quilt designs. It is probably not a surprise that this crochet table runner is inspired by a quilted table runner. You can probably imagine how the stripes for the tree could have been strips of material. Instead of quilting our table runner together, we are just going to change colors when we need to. To give this quilt a multi-color ombre look without buying tons of yarn, we will be using the Red Heart Super Saver Ombre. "
Crochet HookH/8 or 5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Crochet Gauge7 DC X 4 Rows = 2 inches
Finished Size Table Runner Size: 18 inches wide by 50 inches tall Placemat Size: 19.5 inches wide by 12 inches tall
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Quick Round Potholder Placemat
- Diy Envelope Album
- Cute Valentines Gnome Paper Craft For Kids
- Goldie Crochet Slippers
- Beginner Double Crochet Hat
- Chunky Beanie One Hour Project
- Tamara Kelly
- Valentine's Day Home Decor
- Spotify Glass Art
- Bella Bunny Lovey
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home