My Little Bird Applique
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
"Spring is in the air! Are you looking for quick and simple crochet project to make this spring? Here this little bird crochet applique is all you need to make! Follow along the easy step by step photo tutorial to make this cutie. this birdy is great for using up your scrap yarn. Let's crochet a bunch of them and decorate your wall or hat and they even great for nursery forest theme. Be creative and more color in it."
Crochet HookE/4 or 3.5 mm hook
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home