Mock Cable Hat
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
"It looks so much like knitted! But no, trust me, this hat is crocheted! The Mock Cable Hat is a beautiful knit-look crochet hat that features a unique mock cable pattern, a stretchy ribbed brim and a shaped top. The hat is worked in rows from side to side in one piece and then seamed together. The top is then cinched closed. Learn how to make it with the free crochet pattern on My Hobby is Crochet blog! "
Crochet HookI/9 or 5.5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Finished Sizetoddler, child, teen/ adult women
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home