Mini Fair Isle Sweater Holiday Christmas Tree Ornament
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
"Learn how to crochet this adorable, little Christmas Sweater, which comes in two sizes: small and big. The easy, written pattern is also accompanied by a step-by-step video tutorial to make this DIY project perfect for beginners. This tiny pattern is fast to work up and makes a great last-minute handmade gift or stocking stuffer using only yarn scraps or a small amount of yarn. It can be customized as a mock fair isle design with different yarn color combinations. Ideas: Christmas tree ornament, fridge magnet, applique, garland décor, keychain charm, or even as a gift tag for a present."
Crochet HookC/2 or 2.75 mm hook, F/5 or 3.75 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Finished SizeSmall sweater: 2.5” in height, Large sweater: 3” in height
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Project of the Day
Make your own chandelier for only a few bucks using this tutorial from Heather Mann! The Dollar Store DIY Beaded Chandelier looks like… Continue reading: "Dollar Store DIY Beaded Chandelier"
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Pom Pom Sheep
- Snoh Cowl
- Diy Book Cover From Fabric
- Over-the-Collar DIY Dog Bandana
- Mia Cardigan
- Repurposed Lighting Antique Angel
- Repurposed Cutting Board Decorative Sign
- Making Continuous Bias Binding Tape
- Mother's Day Flower Card
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home