Mini Bobble Crochet Stitch For Sweaters
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
"The Mini Bobble stitch is a fun bobbly stitch with some texture. I love a classic bobble stitch but sometimes it’s a bit too much. This mini bobble stitch has less pronounced bobbles than the classic bobble stitch. The back side is therefore less hollowed out and mostly flat which is great for blankets, scarves, garments, etc. I’d make a baby blanket or a fun sweater with some bobbly texture with it. This easy crochet stitch is part of a fun stitch exploration. You can find all 30 stitches on my blog."
Crochet HookG/6 or 4 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Crochet GaugeThe gauge for this pattern is 18 st by 19 rows in stitch pattern for a 10 cm by 10 cm square (4” by 4”).
Finished Size15cm by 15cm / 6” by 6” square
- 4mm / US G-6 crochet hook
- Worsted weight yarn
- Tapestry needle
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home