Men's Quick And Easy Slipper Socks
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
"This pattern is so easy worked in simple half double crochet stitches, and I just love the way these slippers hug my feet! This pattern is written to included 13 Men's US Sizes from 6 through 18. I've worked mine with Red Heart's Super Saver and if you do too, you can get several pairs out of one skein of yarn. Other good yarn alternatives are Caron One Pound, Bernat Super Value, Big Twist from JoAnn's and Crafters Secret from Hobby Lobby."
Crochet HookI/9 or 5.5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Crochet Gauge12 HDC by 7 Rows = 4″ x 3″
Finished SizeMen’s US sizes 6 through 18
- 90 – 170 Yards (Small Amount) of a heavier Worsted Weight Yarn – I used Red Heart’s Super Saver
- I9/5.5mm Crochet Hook
- Tapestry Needle
- Tape Measure (Gauge is essential)
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home