Make Your Own Rectangle Crochet Basket
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
"This Rectangle Crochet Basket pattern is a great option for organization and storage.They are great for storing anything from hand towels.....toys....your crochet supplies and most of your other utilities. I have used Bulky Yarn to make this Basket.You you can trying making one with any yarn of your choice...... Chunky Yarn..... Macrame Chord....Jute Twine... or just use Three strands of yarn to give it a bulky texture. Just remember to change the hook size according to the yarn you would like to use. You can easily adjust the size of this basket according to your needs. Just change the starting number of Chain Stitches to make it bigger or smaller. Materials Used:- Bulky Yarn 6mm Crochet Hook"
Crochet HookJ/10 or 6 mm hook
Yarn Weight(5) Bulky/Chunky (12-15 stitches for 4 inches)
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Crochet Heart Air Balloon Applique
- Crochet Scarf For Men, Unisex Scarf
- Wall Art Quote
- Diy Felt Storage Cardboard Box
- Easy Kids Apron Sewing Tutorial
- Painted Foil Hearts
- Recycled Valentine Craft
- Conversation Heart Rice Krispy Treats
- Washi Tape Heart Craft
- Dollhouse Sofa For Barbie
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home