Make Your Own Crochet Oval Basket With Handles
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
"Looking for something to organize your stuff????...Here it is!!! What would be better than a Basket to hold up your belongings. Today am sharing the Pattern for this pretty dual toned oval basket with handles. The handles of the basket makes it very easy to carry around. This can be made in any size of your choice by increasing the number of rounds in the base of the basket. I have used Double Crochets for the base and the basket height is made with Single Crochet Cross Stitches. This is a simple stitch which gives the pretty cross stitch look. The basket is made up with two colors. You can make them in single tone as well. You can definitely play around with the colors to make them for any festive occasions. Materials Used:- Bulky Yarn 6mm Crochet Hook"
Crochet HookJ/10 or 6 mm hook
Yarn Weight(5) Bulky/Chunky (12-15 stitches for 4 inches)
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Neo Mint Crochet Cable Hat
- Winter Placemat & Coaster Set
- Candy Corn Mini C2c
- Ghost Mini C2c
- Dana Scarf
- Concentric Squares Throw Blanket
- Lace Choker With Fringe
- Dia De Los Muertos Mask
- 2 Step Diy Coastal Christmas Starfish
- Seamen’s Church Institute
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home