Honey Peaks Throw
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
"Honey Peaks throw is the perfect blanket for those cold winter days, when all you need is a cup of tea with some honey, book or a crochet project and a great view of snowy mountains out of your window. This throw is worked up quick thanks to the bulky yarn while it is far from ordinary thanks to the combination of Tunisian crochet stitches. Number of loops on hook equals number of sts for row counting. The throw is worked flat with RS always facing; the pattern consists of two alternating sections: 12 rows of honeycomb section worked in Mustard Yellow and 12 rows of peaks section worked in Misty Grey. The two sections are separated by 1 row of Tunisian simple stitch worked in the colour of the consecutive stitch section. "
Crochet HookL/11 or 8 mm hook
Yarn Weight(5) Bulky/Chunky (12-15 stitches for 4 inches)
Crochet GaugeBlocked Gauge: 13 sts x 11 rows= 10 x 10 cm (4 x 4 in) over stitch pattern
Finished SizeThe final throw measurements (blocked): 132 cm x 153 cm (approx. 52 x 60 in)
- Paintbox Yarns Simply Chunky (100% Acrylic | bulky | 100 g (3.5 oz) = 136 m (149 yds), Mustard Yellow (A) #323 10 skeins, Misty Gray (B) #303 8 skeins
- Tunisian crochet hook size 7 mm with cable (at least 100 cm (40 in)) or size to obtain the gauge
- Tapestry needle
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Cotton Yarn Pads
- Little Lily Baby Blanket
- Lily's Floral Rectangle Doily
- C2c Elephant
- Printables For Kids
- Pretty In Pink Elephant Lovey
- Adorable Clay Craft
- Rhombus Weave Shawl
- Homemade Body Wash (from Bar Soap)
- Top Down Crochet Tee With Braids
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home