By: Jessie Rayot from jessieathome.com
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
"The Holiday Poncho is great for cold evenings out and about, or even at home. It will work wonderfully in the colors listed for Valentine’s day as well. The chunky crocheting and fringe are right in line with the current style; you will be the envy of the Holiday Party! Size: One size fits most Yarn: Red Heart With Love Color A: Merlot 1915 Color B: Berry Red 1914 Color C: Holly Berry 1909 Color D: Hot Pink 1701 Color E: Bubble Gum 1704 Color F: Eggshell 1101 Color G: Evergreen 1621 Color H: Lettuce 1601 Hook: US-N, 9.00mm Gauge: 8 sts x 5 rows = 4” [10 cm] in dc using 2 strands of yarn Other supplies: yarn needle Stitches and Abbreviations: ch – chain dc – double crochet sl st – slip stitch sp(s) – space(s) st(s) – stitch(es)"
Crochet HookM/13 or 9 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Crochet Gauge8 sts x 5 rows = 4” [10 cm] in dc using 2 strands of yarn
Finished Sizeone size fits most
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home