Grape Fields Shawl
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
"You are now viewing the Grape Fields Shawl by guest designer Coffee & Crocheting. The pattern is written in one size and is in the form of a triangle: 167 cm / 66″ x 100 cm /40″ x 100 cm /40″. The size can be can be changed by using a different yarn weight or gauge. A nice big shawl to wrap around you on a chilly summer or fall evening or to cover up your shoulders on a wedding party or similar. It also works great to wrap around you over a t-shirt and some jeans for a day shopping. The possibilities are endless. Make it fun by mixing and matching colours or make it elegant and neutral using only one colour. By changing yarn weight you can change the look and feel of the project. Use a fingering or lace weight yarn to make it thin and delicate or use an aran weight or bulky to make it big and cozy."
Crochet HookG/6 or 4 mm hook
Yarn Weight(3) Light/DK (21-24 stitches to 4 inches)
Crochet GaugeMeasured with DC crocheted in rows/rounds:
13 stitches & 8 rows per 10 cm / 4”.
Finished Size167cm x 100cm
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home